Happy Monday everyone!
This one’s going to be for all you students out there.
My fellow students, finals have crept up behind us out of no where and put us in a sudden wave of stress and panic.
We’ve all been there before, and I’ve been able to experience many rounds of semester finals.
Here are a few quick tips that I’ve picked up along the way!
1. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!! I cannot stress this enough! It’s the worst feeling to know that you could have done better…if only you had started studying earlier.
2. Of course STUDY! But when it comes to studying, taking breaks to give yourself a breath is as important.
3. Stay organized! Clean up that cluttered desk before you start studying, Locate all your useful notes, Know when all of your finals are scheduled- so you can plan ahead! Using a planner/agenda is super helpful in these situations!
4. HYDRATE AND GET TO BED!!! Yes, yes studying is one of the most important things, but what use is studying if you can’t even stay awake during the test?
5. Lastly, don’t beat yourself down over finals!:) Its true that finals can make or break your grade in the class, but also remember that one bad grade does not define you! Maybe you don’t see that glorious column of A’s when you look at your grades, but if you did the best that YOU could do, that’s all that matters! Be proud of your accomplishments and try to relax a little before finals:)
I know you guys’ll rock it come finals! Good luck!!!
Happy Holidays everybody!
With Christmas just around the corner, many of you may be hustling around to do that last minute present shopping for your loved ones. As I was getting my shopping done, I could not think of one thing to buy for a friend of mine. (And even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, it’s good to keep this in mind too!) I realized that you don’t have to necessarily buy a gift for someone, you can gift something homemade which would be just as special, maybe even more special! Little baked treats, a tree ornament special to the both of you, or a scrapbook! All these things will clearly send the message that you truly care for and is thankful for that person to be in your life. Remember it’s not the amount of money you spend, it’s the time and thought you put into the gift.
(Bonus #MotivationalMonday post!)
I want to start off by saying that YOU are beautiful both inside and out. If anyone has ever told you that you are ugly, fat, a geek, or anything of that sort, they are WRONG.
Everyone has those days when they feel defeated and begin to question why am I not good enough?. But what does that even mean? To be good enough for what? You do not need to feel the pressure to please anyone, but yourself. Love who you are and embrace every awkward part of you.
The best type of beauty is confidence. Acknowledge your flaws and do not let them hold you back. Show the world your imperfections; show people that you are stronger than them and can conquer anything despite a few little flaws. Most importantly, love your imperfections because that is what makes you unique and special.
Surround yourself with people who accept you for who you are and if someone cannot look past your imperfections, they do not deserve your time and love. Remember, your family and true friends will always love you no matter what happens. They will be part of your journey through life, so keep them close! We can all use a little bit of love and support.
Love yourself and love others ❤