Happy Monday everyone!
This one’s going to be for all you students out there.
My fellow students, finals have crept up behind us out of no where and put us in a sudden wave of stress and panic.
We’ve all been there before, and I’ve been able to experience many rounds of semester finals.
Here are a few quick tips that I’ve picked up along the way!
1. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!! I cannot stress this enough! It’s the worst feeling to know that you could have done better…if only you had started studying earlier.
2. Of course STUDY! But when it comes to studying, taking breaks to give yourself a breath is as important.
3. Stay organized! Clean up that cluttered desk before you start studying, Locate all your useful notes, Know when all of your finals are scheduled- so you can plan ahead! Using a planner/agenda is super helpful in these situations!
4. HYDRATE AND GET TO BED!!! Yes, yes studying is one of the most important things, but what use is studying if you can’t even stay awake during the test?
5. Lastly, don’t beat yourself down over finals!:) Its true that finals can make or break your grade in the class, but also remember that one bad grade does not define you! Maybe you don’t see that glorious column of A’s when you look at your grades, but if you did the best that YOU could do, that’s all that matters! Be proud of your accomplishments and try to relax a little before finals:)
I know you guys’ll rock it come finals! Good luck!!!