Have you ever felt so stressed that you just wanted to give up? Just let go of everything ? Wouldn’t that just be the easy thing to do? We have all been there at some point in our life and whether you are a student or parent, we can all relate to this. It always seems like we have a endless list of things to do and the trick to de-stressing is prioritizing.
1) Be organized. Have a list of everything you want to accomplish in a notebook, agenda or on your calendar.
2) Prioritize your list! Understand when you need to finish each task.
3) Focus. Steadily go through each thing you need to accomplish and before you know it, you’ll be done!
4) Celebrate! Once you finish one thing you need to accomplish, treat yourself to a bath, a show, indulge in some treats, or whatever else you would like. This gives you a little break before you conquer your next task. This is a really important step because no one has a infinite attention span, so clearing your mind or 30 min to a hour will help you reenergize. Your mind & body will love you and you’ll be surprised how fast you finish everything on your list.
5) Repeat. These 5 simple steps will save you! They may seem cliche, but they are the keys to success. Try it this week and let me know how it goes in the comments!
Have a wonderful week everyone!